Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Borogove Coffee

Many people have been asking me lately what is this Borogove and what is up with Hotwire. Well Borogove Coffee is my roasting company that I am in parternship with Tim McCormack. It is still pretty much a start up and we are now looking for potential wholesale accounts. I am still a part of Hotwire I am mostly doing the training for the two stores. Yes, our Shoreline location was sold. It is at the moment still a Hotwire and they are using Borogove coffee and I am doing all their coffee training. My main focus right now is on growing Borogove. The name borogove comes from the Lewis Carol nonsense poem Jabberwocky:
"Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Our web site is www.borogovecoffee.com The web site is still rough but, feel free to check it out.

No comments: