Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ok I will write

All right many people have been asking when I will post again, so here it is. I don't really have much to say I just wanted a place to show my pictures. I wish I was as smart as Chris Taci.
I am working on my espresso blend. It is a on going project. It is extremely frustrating at times. Right now I am not real happy with it. I just got some new green coffee in today and I am excited to try some of them in the espresso. I will give feed back on my thoughts of the espresso later. I don't have a name for it yet I am thinking espresso 101. Right now I just give each new variation a different number. I think I am up to 38 even though I will be 35. Well all this writing is exhausting for me. I will try to write more tomorrow when I am more awake.

No comments: